Click a question to read the answers :)
1. How do I buy tickets offline?
You can purchase tickets on-site at our box office, which opens up 30 min. before the event.
2. What fees and taxes will I be charged?
A small service fee and sales tax will automatically be added into your purchase total.
3. How will I get my tickets if I buy them online?
When you complete your ticket purchase, you can print it at home, or save the QR code to your mobile.
4. Do you offer refunds?
Tickets are non-refundable.
5. What if the event is cancelled or postponed?
If the event is cancelled or postponed, we will issue you a full refund. You also can keep the tickets and use them for another day during this festival season.
6. Can I show my tickets on my phone at the door or do I need to have the physical tickets with me?
You don’t need the physical tickets, as you can use the digital tickets to be scanned directly from your phone.
7. At what age does a child need a ticket?
All children over 3 are required to have a ticket.
8. Do you offer military, senior citizens, or other discounts?
Yes, we offer military discounts, senior discounts, student discounts, and group discounts. For more information, please go to www.showclix.com
9. What time do the doors open?
Doors open at 5:00 PM every day of the event.
10. Where should I park and is parking free?
We have two parking options:
1. Snug Harbor Cultural Center Parking: on site, there is imited VIP parking to accommodate approximately 75 passenger vehicles. If you need to park onsite, please purchase parking tickets when purchasing your event tickets. Since the number of on-site parking tickets are limited, make sure you buy your ticket ASAP.
2. Empire Outlets Parking Garage: Once on-site tickets are sold out, we highly suggest you park your car on our subsidiary parking lot, 155 Richmond Terrace - Empire Outlets parking garage. Enter at Wall Street and Richmond Terrace. (Open your mapping app and search "A Lot"). From there you can take our free shuttle bus.
Both parking ticket options are purchased on Showclix.
To purchase your parking tickets, please purchase your event tickets first and then choose which parking option you’d like.
For those of you who have already purchased the event tickets, you can directly purchase your parking passes here.
11. Are pets allowed?
We love pets too, but unfortunately, only service animals are allowed at this event.
12. Is there an age limit or an ID requirement to enter the event?
All ages are welcome! If you purchased Senior/Student/Military tickets, you must show your ID at the door.
13. Is there a way for me to get updates as the event before and during the event in case of traffic delays or other problems that could affect the event?
14. What are the live shows?
The live shows are on the South Meadow Stage. Stay tuned for the 2019 map!
15. Can I touch the lantern displays?
For your safety, we don’t allow visitors to touch the lantern display.
16. Lost & Found
If you’ve lost a personal item, please contact us at email@example.com
17. Is there a free shuttle bus?
Yes, the free shuttle will stop at St. George Ferry Station (Gate E, in front of H&M), and Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden's pick up & drop off location.
18. Is smoking or e-cigarettes allowed in the event?
Smoking/ e-cigarettes are NOT ALLOWED on the park property.
19. How long does it take to do the whole tour?
It will take about 45 min. to tour the entire lantern display.
20. Can I propose there?
Absolutely! We couldn’t think of a more magical place. If you plan on proposing, please contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
21. What do you suggest to take good pictures?
Taking pictures at night can be tricky. We highly suggest you find the light source first before switching on your camera. Try to avoid strong light directly behind your subject if possible.
22. Do you sell umbrellas/ rain jackets onsite?
We do, umbrellas and rain jackets will be sold at our two gift shops. Stay tuned for our 2019 map.
23. Do you have customer hotline service?
We do, the Customer Care team can be reached at email@example.com or 1-888-718-4253 opt.1. The Customer Care Team Works Monday - Friday 9am to 9pm EST.